วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 5 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2557

Review of HYPER VSP

By Ed Hartwell

The Hyper VSP is brand new and taking the Internet by "Storm,” as they say! It costs only $49 per month or you can buy a Lifetime membership for 297. You can also take a Free spin. As a Free Member, you can do everything, but make money. It even comes with a 30 Day Unconditional Money Back Guarantee! What follows is my experience with this Hyper Host and their new product, Hyper VSP.

On April 7th, I purchased the $49 monthly HYPER VSP Gold Membership. Within only two days, the HYPER VSP System earned $320 in commissions for me and without hesitation, transferred the money to my PayPal account. Wow! I was so amazed, flabbergasted, and dumbfounded that I decided to upgrade to the Lifetime HYPER Gold Plan. I did that on April 10th. Plus, I purchased another $49 Monthly Gold Plan to boot! I figured since the first worked so well, a second site would only enhance the first. Besides, it actually paid for itself already!

The money started flowing in like crazy! Here is an actual description of the money I earned within only the first few days of Hyper VSP: April 10, 2014, 5 ea, $320.46; April 14, 3 ea, $74.94; and April 17, 3 ea $74.94. That is $470 or so and I just sold another Lifetime membership and made an additional $148!

Well, after making another easy $75 in commissions, I learned a few things about having more than one site.

First, the HYPER VSP system does not like a member to have more than one account! It gets all mixed up and stops performing. I had two accounts, a monthly and Lifetime plan. It also gets the Update form for each account mixed up and actually deletes one of them replacing it with the other. So, I had two accounts, but only one update form between the two, so anything I changed on the first, also changed on the second as well. This was not good.

After two days of no sales and five or six emails to tech support, the obvious hit me like a brick. Do not have more than one account! If you have the money, get the Lifetime plan first. Don't waste your time with the monthly!

Then, there is Technical Support. I spent plenty of time writing detailed descriptions of what I am experiencing. I learned that (1) Tech Support now takes about eight hours now to get a reply (2) Don’t expect a detailed answer. Their responses come in only one or two phrases (3) the Tech Support people never identify themselves and finally the real big one (4) No telephone support!! I practically begged for them to call me back on the telephone or I would call them -- all at my expense! They won't do it. They want to resolve the problems, and there are plenty, exclusively, through email. How ironic?

Here we are with all this great high tech equipment and code that actually makes money, and we still have to write letters back and forth to each other. It is Incredible, but true. We have 2014 technology, except when it comes to tech support. Then we have 1950's technology. I was going to suggest smoke signals or Morse Code, but they, probably, never hear of either. This said, my first account, the now Lifetime one, has kept on selling. Tech Support was short on descriptions, but did keep me going throughout this situation.

What I like about HYPER VSP is that it actually works. It does make money for you and transfers it to your PayPal Account. If you sign up and set up on Monday, you should receive your first payments by Thursday, and probably even Wednesday! It is simple, straightforward, and honest. It really does attract prospects, show and tell them, collect their money and pass it to you! If it gets any better, please tell me where! Sure, it could improve. But, no matter what pitfalls it has, Hyper VSP did make me just about $500 with a week.

After years of failure and frustration, HYPER VSP comes along and actually puts easily earned money into your account at a startup price affordable by most. By nature, we are skeptical. Perhaps, they are going to pay me a few thousand dollars and then stop! Maybe they will do that for you also! That ought to get our attention!
I know you are like me. You want to do something to make it even better. Well, don’t. Here, all you have to do is sign up, set it up, and let it run! it will start putting real cash in your account, just like it has for me. If it does not, within 30 days, just get a refund. It is that simple.

My phone number is 904-214-6852, should you wish to talk about Hyper VSP (Don't try to sell me your program).

-30-

Ed Hartwell is a retired person who lives in Orange Park, Florida
http://www.hypervsp.com/idevaffiliate/idevaffiliate.php?id=3511

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น